Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quote of the Decade!!!!

Enjoy Sarah.....

"Senator Zell Miller": How dare you question the President's moral rectitude by declaring him susceptible to the devil cocaine? Conan: Now sir, wait a minute, sir I am not the one that said that. "Senator Zell Miller": Let me assure you, sir that if the President did dance with the white lady that he would have partaken in the highest quality blow. That's right sir, the highest quality blow, uncorrupted by even the slightest trace of baby laxitives. That's right, I'm talking absolutely one hundred percent, grade-A Columbian booger-sugar. Conan: Sir, I didn't say anything about... "Senator Zell Miller": How dare you interrupt me, you insolate pup! Conan: What! I wasn't interrupting you! "Senator Zell Miller": I challenge you to a duel, sir. That's right, we shall each draw swords and I will open your belly and let your Yankee entrails spill onto the red Georgia clay. Conan: Alright, now wait a minute. sir, no I am not gonna duel you with swords. It's ridiculous. "Senator Zell Miller": Very well. Then we will strip ourselves 'nekid and awl each others as the ancient Romans did, armed only with flamethrowers. I will scortch the flesh from your body and build an outhouse for my field hands with your charred, treasoness bones. Conan: Alright, now wait a minute. There's going to be no flamethrowers and no fighting. "Senator Zell Miller": Then you leave me no choice but to play you in a game of "Hungry, Hungry Hippos." We shall draw the hippos, and my orange hippo - fore I am always orange - will ravenously devour all the marbles in your Hasbro hippo pit while your sorry blue hippo snaps impotently at the vacant air.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! That made my day.
"HOW DARE YOU!!!"
Nice one.