Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More Vacation Fun

I'm finally getting around to posting the last of the pictures from our family vacation. After our Disneyland adventure the rest of my family headed for home, while Tim and I and the kids headed up to Tim's Aunt and Uncle's house. We went to the beach and lounged around Mary and Larry's beautiful backyard pool. It was a relaxing end to a wonderful vacation. It's been a few weeks now that we've been home and Laura still puts on her swimming suit every day and asks when we're going back to the beach. I think it's safe to say, everyone had a great vacation!

Katelyn fell in love with the boogie board!
Once she got the hang of it we couldn't get
her out of the water. She was really good!



Thomas and Mary



Chilling at the beach. We could have stayed there all day!








Thomas' friends on the beach. He loved the seagulls!!

Playing in the backyard pool

Playing with second cousin Ashlynn


No California trip is complete without a visit to Grandma Taylor's!

No comments: